Translate

Friday 8 October 2010

Louis Vuitton 2010 / 2011

Usually I'm not interested in contemporary fashion.
I even try to avoid it. It doesn't fit me at all. ...and another thing - why should I create something common.
I like looking different.

so LV 2011 collection is the most amazing - for me - I've seen recently. and it is not about bags.

Louis Vuitton fall/winter 2010/2011

the length of some of them is a bit longer than all 50s vintage that I own. But it looks really nice anyway.
I wonder if these skirts are with petticoats? or just a lot of textile and it looks so full.

Probably later than sooner some of these pieces may be available on the net - I mean seconds.
I'm not sure how and where...but I'll keep tracking :)

Inspired by LV my recent targets are:
gloves - I found one. unspecified color, not long, not short. Brand new. Still haven't decided if 500dkk - 48GBP is the amount I'm willing to pay. From Gaucho.
GAUCHO
frames - Dolce Gabbana 3071 col.502
I actually ordered and waiting and waiting...producing, computers problems. already 3 months.
I'm going to make it sunglasses.
DOLCE&GABBANA

No comments:

Post a Comment