Translate

Monday 20 February 2012

The best Hair in the history !!!

Lana Turner in 'The Bad and the Beautiful'.




It's not a hairstyle. It's a sculpture. A Masterpiece!




Here some photos of article from one book, I made it long time ago and forgot the book's title.








Jean Brooks in 'The Seventh Victim'.








Only 1943 but so innovative !!! I used to do it myself; grab scissors and cut the front in a shape of short fringe almost like cut from the helmet.
But I've been asked so many times to stop it that eventually I did...




Joan Caulfield in 'The Lady says No'.
Right away I started parting my hair in the middle.





Sandra Dee in 'If a Man Answers'.











And my yesterday's hair just before having a shower. I'm constantly experimenting, curling, testing styling products...
I must say Not bad! Not bad at all!




to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment