Translate

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Futuristic Retro Dame

Who haven't seen Blade Runner ???
Me - many many many times. 
Long time ago I had quite negative feeling towards 30s - 50s. I hated black and white movies and couldn't understand the beauty of vintage style. So I didn't appreciate Rachel, her hairstyle and costumes. 
But I just refreshed it and became obsessed with her!









I wondered how did they do that since the hair trial back scenes didn't really look so fluffy.







Padded arms are absolutely Perfect !





And Furs ! By the way... I just bought short vintage cream Lolita Lempicka faux fur. With huge arms and narrowed waist. I think it looks magnificent. But my sweetheart insist I remind a grizzly bear. Technically should be rather polar one.






Her second stylization is just like Luisa Casati style. I have no idea who created her looks but I'm sure a genius.











No comments:

Post a Comment