Translate

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Precious by Monica Menez

There are some Videos which definitively fit my atmosphere and give me nothing but inspiration.
Directed by Monica Menez.
Great photography !!!
But this video is my Number 1. I just can not stop watching it. Definitively the best of all.


Amazing artist.
FAHRIONSTRASSE 13
D – 70469 STUTTGART


I lost myself on monicamenez.de 
I love this kind of surrealistic vision. Especially full with eroticism and secrets. 
Everything because of so strong colours... I am leaving now! In search of Gold Nail Polish.


Red is like fighting and Gold more like owning.
Taking for consideration recent events I can definitively rest in Gold... for now.


Sometimes I doubt... but again I found out that -some- glasses are sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment