Translate

Saturday 7 May 2011

Burlesque by Dita von Teese


As soon as I'm out of cold Scandinavia my lazy days are over. Sleeping till noon and breakfasts at 17 o'clock will be just a memory. 
But that's all what there is for me here.

It looks like I'll relocate myself to Northampton... which is definitively not what I dreamt of. 
However everything started to be more promising since I've found
 Luli Blue burlesque classes in Northampton.




That's what I'm going to do as fast as I find my dream place with garden to live.


By the way...I just found some relatively new Dita von Teese burlesque shows.
I think I like it much more than number in the glass.


Very sophisticated pink nipple.




My favourite with Crazy Horse girls and Marilyn Monroe Lazy.











Le Bain.


and series of short films:





...taken from Sally Rand show:


and all there is:



No comments:

Post a Comment