Translate

Friday 19 November 2010

Mad Men

I think everybody knows it. There's no need to write intro.
Accidently I found:
Mad Men Wikipedia - full CV of every character
Everything about.
Season 4 ended and I am happy to know that season 5 's coming next summer!
However it is true, action is really Really REALLY slow. There's a lot of chauvinism that's why as far as I know some people simply can not watch it.
I liked that!...well this is how it was and there's nothing we can do about it.
I didn't like main character Don Draper, no matter how handsome he was - But only in the series. Only.
Since his marriage collapsed I lost my interest which finally died completely when Mad Men entered 60s.

But it inspired me in many ways;
-  After looking at Joan Holloway I got a need to wear a brooch and more close - to - body dresses. Size 14.



- Betty Draper made me using my red lipstick more often and change a bit my hairstyle from more to less curly.
Also I almost spend a lot of money on big pattern flower dresses but fortunately (?) my friend stops me everytime I want to do this.









To achieve this effect I have to just make bigger curls. Sounds easy but goes quite bad I must say...I'm trying though.



Only because of the color.
The nicest dress ever, also this white one on the party when she's pregnant and meets Henry Francis.

 - If it is about the Peggy Olsons clothes didn't give me any ideas exept one thought... would it be nice to walk around in short whitisch, creamy gloves?



Jon Hamm I like him more than his character.





that's me

and in homey style...

 Inspired by this series I decided my Christmas Drink 2010 will be...
Bloody Mary
"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do." - Roger Sterling

Watch it on iiTV.info

2 comments:

  1. Only Bloody Mary???

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll start from that.
    and later no sugar, no sugar add juices,
    no sprite, only diet diet alco.
    I'll make my research and will be ready!

    ReplyDelete