I believe it's not only about looks:
- acquaintance of mine asked me to launder his underwear,
torn in million places similar to my floor rag which I simply throw out in this condition,
by giving me this to my hand
- working only with men I've found many times Jackson Pollock in the toilet
(in case you're not familiar Jackson Pollock Gallery)
- I had to pour extra perfume portion on me to survive a hot summer day at work surrounded by my male colleagues
- some of my Charleston partners insist on eating garlic bread and onion salad just before dancing lesson ...and look sentence up
- in a small group one of my male companions had a habit to take off his outer clothes and stay only in his underwear to feel comfortable
- men invited to my place for a dinner used to walk around with their own wine bottle like with the best friend and take care only of their own glass
I heard couple of times women saying that a man can be ugly like a pig and saute, just the way Mother Nature created them, as long as they're interested.
Well...handling only Two Major sides: Inner side and Outer side Can not be so difficult !!