Translate

Friday 25 March 2011

Elisabeth Taylor


27.02.1932 - 23.03.2011


I really loved her in 'Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf'. And the story of her romance with Richard Burton makes me sad every time I read about it or see them together in a movie.


Elephant's Walk isn't very exciting ... in contrary to her wardrobe there!!
Great detailed POST from the dresses point of view.
Designed by Edith Head - as I read she liked to take someone's ideas or achievements and present them as hers.


That's my nr 1 ! peach night gown. My first true inspiration!









"I am very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times."


"I never wanted a carrier - it was forced on me."


"I have a woman's body and child's emotions"


"I, along with the critics, have never taken myself very seriously"


"if someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down."


"I don't pretend to be an ordinary housewife."


"I've been through it all, baby. I'm Mother Courage."


"Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells."


No comments:

Post a Comment