- Sometimes I wonder perhaps he thinks I'm disabled since no man ever took care of me the way he does. In spite of my wide knowledge about cartography that I had during my studies he will still draw a clear route (if I want to go shopping) on my map and huge cross to point our flat so even if I try, I can't get lost.
- He knows how much I hate to get up in the morning...and at any other time so he will always call me (if can't do it personally) from wherever he is and make sure I'm up at required time.
- It's enough to mention what I like to eat, to find kilos of it the next day. And he will always make sure it's there in huge amount... always and forever.
- When I have so-so-day, suddenly I find my favourite wine chilled in the fridge.
- He is not drinking, has no knowledge about alcohol but after all this time he practised and can find so tasty wines that I started to wonder...does he get help from out of space.
- When I'm sick he will make sure I have all medicines I need.
- I never carry or lift anything if he's around. With my growing heart I'm looking at him, bended under tons of shopping bags and backpack, and I want to take something just to help him since I have only a clutch bag, and he's screaming at me to leave him alone because all this heavy weight 'helps him to keep the balance'.
- Sometimes he's shouting that he will throw out my two guys (cats) after one of them pees or vomits here and there, but secretly I know that he loves them a lot.
- He pays attention to what I like and dislike.
- He brings me flowers !!!
- He's not smoking because of me.
It does tastes better than it looks for sure!
I couldn't help it! I treated delicje with your Zubrowka...
The man who created Coral Castle, who supposedly knew how pyramids were built.