Translate

Tuesday 5 May 2020

What I've done all this time

It’s been some time since I was loving this place!! 

Not that I wasn’t when I wasn’t. Thank you for all your time and energy spent on reading my posts and checking Facebook page. 

It’s been a long ride till now! Difficulties in becoming a mother made me leave a croupier life. Searching for new solutions I reached for old skills. Piano and yoga. So obvious and yet I had to be pinned down to notice where my change should be. 


And so it began.
It was hard to combine baby-managing with
vintage, guess depends on the baby. But adding yoga instructor on top of this baby made it like a bad joke. Things were deeply out of control, same as my pin curls.
Also concluded my face shape was never good for short curly hairstyles in the end.
Let’s face it, how will you do headstands and spend the whole hour with your head
down and up and down and up and keep your hairstyle intact. It's like sticking your head out of the car window going with crazy speed. 


You know what I mean if you do yoga sometimes😉


If you’re here you know Ditas Pilates outfit. Obviously. 







..and my absolute favourite..50s skirt over leggings!!


Tried that but then most of my time in black made me believe colours you wear strongly influence your life. It’s just impossible. Felt like psychopath opening the wardrobe with hundreds of identical outfits.

So had a long romance with Kate’s Hudson Fab letics instead.



Liked it a lot until asked myself How many leggings can you possibly own? 

'Too much is enough’.. unless the website breaks down.


If you’re wondering if it's a scam, no it’s not. But you do agree to pay to your Fab account £44 each month and it will be taken after 5th or so unless! you press skipping button before that time. If you forget, sorry it’s gone waiting on your account to be spent. You can call and argue for your money using all sorts of arguments like hysterical screaming or begging. 

Both work. And you’ll get your money back. If you need additional discount just say you'll close your account. If you need anything just keep saying you'll close your account. You most likely get it😃
But keep in mind, guys working there seem to be only programmed for giving or giving back but not sorting out. That way I still can't access the website and my shopping is over. Color made me feel just simply better. So No Dita style with wavy hair around my head.


It’s been nearly three years, just about time to plan a second baby, when I started to look ..just better.
I seriously reduced amount of make up and at some point along the way my skin started to look better . Loose powder always used to leave dry patches on my nose. 





Cosmetics; same old same old and strongly recommended;







But with CoRoNa V on the loose, the world is so different as never before. No more contact. No more hands on people yoga teachings. Just online zoom communication. 

By the way, www.Zoom.us is doing great these days😉



Even though I started slow Hatha yoga in 1999, I felt in love with dynamic vinyasa. When decided to go full time as a yoga teacher, completed super compressed intense The Power Yoga Company teacher training in London in order to go full steam ahead. Became Yoga Alliance member and went wild starting my own small Hot yoga studio. 


But for now I only hold online classes; it's all about being there when it goes well just to wait to see all going bad and then getting better to good and in the end bad and good and so on.

Once upon a time there was a Chinese farmer whose horse ran away. That evening, all of his neighbors came around to commiserate. They said, “We are so sorry to hear your horse has run away. This is most unfortunate.” The farmer said, “Maybe.” The next day the horse came back bringing seven wild horses with it, and in the evening everybody came back and said, “Oh, isn’t that lucky. What a great turn of events. You now have eight horses!” The farmer again said, “Maybe.” 
The following day his son tried to break one of the horses, and while riding it, he was thrown and broke his leg. The neighbors then said, “Oh dear, that’s too bad,” and the farmer responded, “Maybe.” The next day the conscription officers came around to conscript people into the army, and they rejected his son because he had a broken leg. Again all the neighbors came around and said, “Isn’t that great!” Again, he said, “Maybe.”
The whole process of nature is an integrated process of immense complexity, and it’s really impossible to tell whether anything that happens in it is good or bad — because you never know what will be the consequence of the misfortune; or, you never know what will be the consequences of good fortune.
Alan Watts

Now, since pandemic, left with internet yoga-action I can only 'see people' onlineTeaching dynamic Vinyasa (Hot Vinyasa with added 'home made' heat hehe) and Pranayama. If your intrigued visit my retro yoga website www.yogaga.org

or write or call and maybe! we shall see each other some time.








No comments:

Post a Comment